Today, I’m going to share with you some concepts and insights from my newly released book, Adding Prestige to Your Portfolio: How to Use the Creative Luxury Process to Develop Products Everyone Wants. It’s a book that looks at how you use creativity structures to develop more luxury-like products. And it’s a book that a company would use to take their existing products and upgrade them into a more prestigious or luxury-like category.
But not only can you add prestige to your product, you can also do the same thing to yourself as a person. Think of it as a checklist that you can use to upgrade who you are. What steps do you need to go through to transform yourself from where you are today into a person of prestige?
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What prestige means and how to add prestige to your portfolio
- Becoming a masterful solution
- Being the best of the best
- Coming in a polished wrap
- Elevated service based on the rule of reciprocity
- Developing a distinct brand and building your fan base and alliances
Resources from this episode:
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.