Do you want to become a more creative person?
Well, of course you do. Otherwise, you wouldn’t be tuning into this podcast!
So, the question remains: how can you become a more creative person? The key is to be a consumer of creative products, not just a generator of creative ideas. In this episode, I want to bring to light this notion of your behaviors as a consumer of creative products and services.
Research has shown that people who are drawn to creative things tend to be better at creativity themselves. On the flip side, those who shy away from creative products tend to be less creative. Let’s dive into our spending habits and talk more about what all of this means.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why we should all do more product research before buying anything.
- Why brand knowledge is important.
- How to analyze your purchases through the lens of creativity.
- How to increase your consumption knowledge.
- How to be intentional about purchasing creative things.
- A recent example of a creative purchase I made.
Resource from this episode: