I always say “think inside the box.” However, this week, I want you to instead think inside the skyscraper!
We’re going to take a little trip to the world’s tallest building and see what we can learn about creativity from it.
I recently had the opportunity to travel to Dubai and visit the world’s tallest building. I even went to the very top floor. That caused me to reflect on all skyscrapers have to teach us regarding creativity and creative patterns. Today, I want to share some of the lessons I learned.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How skyscrapers make use of the multiplication technique of innovation.
- Where we find the division technique in skyscrapers.
- How the tallest building in the world uses the task unification technique.
- What pattern spotting is.
- How attribute dependency is in skyscrapers.
- The benefits of all of these innovative techniques.