Success doesn’t mean doing everything perfectly. It doesn’t even depend on what you accomplish in life. Rather, success is based on how you overcome the challenges presented to you daily.
In this episode, I want to teach you five ways to tackle the challenging problems you may be facing. This is called problem-solving.
Problem-solving is different from creativity. They are often intertwined but solutions don’t always have to be creative.
Tune in to learn ways to change your thinking around challenges and, ultimately, overcome them.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to chunk your problems down.
- How to simplify challenges.
- Why drawing your challenges can be helpful.
- How rearranging a problem makes it more manageable.
- The importance of challenging your assumptions.