It’s graduation season! College seniors are getting ready to walk that stage, receive their diplomas, and enter the workforce.
As a new graduate, working on your creative ability is important. Being an asset to your company by generating creative ideas will make you stand out and leave a great impression on your new employer. In every challenge you encounter in adult life, being able to think about and attack those situations creatively puts you a step ahead of everyone else.
Tune in to learn five tips on how you can step into a new job and start making a creative impact right off the bat.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why you should identify the constraints of your new situation or job.
- What constraints do.
- How imagining that you’re solving someone else’s problem increases your problem-solving abilities and creative output.
- The importance of breaking your big problems down.
- Why brainstorming doesn’t work.
- The golden rule of creativity and how to apply it at work.