As a professor, I’ve worked with people of various backgrounds and majors and given them career coaching. I’ve taught them what to think about as they leave college and enter their career.
Today, I want to do the same for all of you listeners.
Whether you’re graduating college, new to the workforce, or changing careers, creativity is your best friend. So, in this episode, I’m giving you three pieces of advice on how to think about creativity and innovation at this particular transition in life. Tune in to get started!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why creativity is so important.
- How to develop a creative disposition in any job.
- Why you need to see creativity as a skill.
- Why brainstorming doesn’t work.
- How creativity and resistance go hand in hand.
- How to change your mindset around resistance.