We know that creativity is, simply put, the sudden collision of two previously unrelated things. However, have you ever stopped to think about what would happen if you combined together two related things?
It just so happens that a fun little tool called fusion is used for this very purpose.
Fusion is used by marketers, designers, artists, and all other kinds of creative people around the world. When you combine two related things, it turns out that something remarkable can result.
Today, let’s talk all about fusion and how it’s useful.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Where you can find fusion in the world.
- How fusion helps you be a more effective communicator.
- Products that utilized fusion to be creative.
- Different ways to do fusion.
- Why practicing fusion is important.
Resources from this episode:
An article on Creative Packaging Designs by pulptastic.com