Imagine taking an exam that tests your creative skills.
Then imagine your final grade in a graduate course is riding on how well you do on that exam.
That’s what my students at the University of Cincinnati have to go through every semester. I teach a course called “Innovation Tools” and teach my students a variety of methods for becoming more creative thinkers. I also teach them the same SIT method that I teach here on the podcast.
Tune in to put yourself in my student’s shoes, take on their pressure, and hear all about the final exam they must take.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The surprise aspects of my students’ final exam.
- The part of the exam where my students apply each of the five SIT techniques to a product.
- The five criteria my students are graded on.
- Why I like grading these finals.
- A challenge for you to practice your creative skills this week.