Have you ever wondered if certain creativity techniques are better to use in certain situations? If so, this episode is for you.
As you know by now, creativity is a skill that anyone can learn. It is a structured process and involves using structured techniques. These techniques are patterns that mankind has used for thousands of years to create new solutions without consciously realizing it. They are embedded into the products and services we use and see around us every day.
In this episode, I’ll share some general guidelines on how to use each of these five techniques. I’ll teach you some tips that I take into account every time I use one of them and how to apply them in real life.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- A quick rundown and example of each of the five techniques.
- General rules of thumb on when to use each technique.
- How the techniques work together.
- Which technique helps break structural fixedness the best.
- Examples of each technique in the real world.