Mankind has used patterns for thousands of years to solve everyday problems. Those patterns are now embedded into the products and services you see around you every day. These patterns are like the DNA of a product or service.
Now, imagine if you had a way to extract that DNA and reapply it to any product, process, or service. These patterns form the basis of a method called Systematic Inventive Thinking or SIT for short.
One of the five pattern-based techniques of the SIT method is called Task Unification.
In this podcast, learn how you can apply the task unification in the everyday things you do, whether it be at work or at home or some other part of your life. Learn how to generate ideas in a systematic way and increase your creative output no matter where you’re starting from on the creativity scale.
Task unification is everywhere so get used to seeing it out there!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What is Task Unification?
- Steps in using the task unification technique
- The benefits of using task unification
- How you can apply task unification technique in everyday life
- Internal components vs. external components
- Examples of existing task unified components
- Some common pitfalls to avoid when using this technique