Creativity is nothing more than combining two things in an unexpected way. However, it is critical that it really is unexpected.
For example, if you mash peanut butter and jelly together, it may taste great, but it’s not very creative. You must take two things that have never been put together and combine them to produce something truly innovative.
If you struggle with finding two new things to mix together, this episode is for you. In it, I am going to be sharing 10 different scenarios that clearly explain how to pick items to mash together to produce a creative output. Tune in and you will further develop the habit of innovation.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The power of getting specific.
- How to utilize imaginary boundaries to generate creative ideas.
- How to put this method into practice at home.
- Ways to be more creative in your writing.
- How to put this method into practice at work.
- Ways to be more creative in the service industry.
- How to be more creative in your relationships.
Resources from this episode:
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.