Creativity is a team sport. It is not a solo event.
When you try to generate creative ideas all by yourself, you’re sitting in a vacuum. You aren’t making the most of the resources at your disposal!
However, if you leverage the brainpower of other people, you can boost your creative output in amazing ways.
Today, I am explaining why this boost in creativity happens when you work with a team. I am also sharing the one question you should be asking to improve your creative output. Finally, I’m teaching you exactly where in your creative act you should ask that question.
Tune in to hear it all and stop limiting yourself.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why people are so reluctant to ask for help.
- A study that proves people are more willing to help you than you think.
- The benefits of asking for help.
- Where to ask for help in the context of creativity.
- Why asking kids for help can be useful.
- How to practice this method over email.
Resources from this episode:
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.