It’s time to celebrate here at Innovation Inside the Box!
We’ve passed the 50 episode mark which is a big deal for a podcast. Over the past 50 episodes, we’ve covered tons of content to help you develop your creativity and innovation abilities.
Today, I wanted to take some time to summarize the key points of what this podcast is all about. It never hurts to get a review and make sure we’ll all be on the same page about the things we teach here. I also want to take some time to thank the people who have supported me through this podcasting journey and helped me get to where I am now.
Tune in to join the celebration.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How creativity is a skill that anybody can learn.
- The bad creativity methods out there.
- A review of the SIT method.
- Why you should start with a solution and work backward for innovation.
- How the SIT method helps break fixedness.
- Why constraints are necessary for creativity.
- My appreciation for the people who have helped me out with this podcast.