Episode 065: Is It Creative to Copy Others?October 25, 2021
Episode 067: As One Thing Changes, Another Thing Changes – The Power of AdaptabilityNovember 15, 2021
There’s an old saying that goes like this: “Never look inside a woman’s purse.”
Boy, do I know that to be true! I do everything I can to not look inside my wife’s purse because, when I do, it’s horrifying. It’s truly mass chaos in there.
But, what does any of this have to do with creativity? That’s what we are discussing in today’s episode. We’re going to look around a woman’s purse and see what creative lessons we can take from it.
Tune in to join me!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How a woman’s purse is like a bridge.
- What smartphones and purses have in common.
- How to apply the task unification technique to a woman’s purse.
- What the “circle of preparedness” is.
- A personal story about innovating a purse.
Resources from this episode:
Downloadable scorecard to rate your idea