If you’ve been listening to this show for any length of time, you’ve more than likely come to realize that learning creativity takes time. However, it is time well spent. Becoming more creative will change every aspect of your life for the better.
Today, I want to dig into this concept of time. In this episode, I discuss time as the dimension it is. I also explain how it’s used in our creative thinking and creative output. I believe that time should be a regular part of your creative output. You should always keep the idea of time next to you while working on your creativity and fold it into all of your efforts. Tune in to learn how!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What the principle of constraints is.
- How putting time constraints on a project can make you more creative.
- How to use the division technique to rearrange things through time.
- Examples of using the division technique with time.
- How to add the element of time to the multiplication technique.
- Where we see time represented in the attribute dependency technique.