Have you ever been invited to a party or other event but had something else you really wanted to do at the same time? Maybe in these instances you’ve said to yourself, “Gee, I wish I could be in two places at once!”
Obviously, that’s impossible from a physical point of view. However, it brings up an important concept in the field of creativity: location.
Location has a very special place in our thinking about creativity. So, in this episode, I want to explore this notion of location. Tune in to learn how location can work for you and make you more creative.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The importance of location in our lives.
- How to apply attribute dependency to location.
- An example of attribute dependency in GPS locational data programs.
- How the routes you take could be influenced by your insurance programs or health requests.
- How social status factors could be correlated to your location.
- Ways to innovate a coffee cup depending on your location.
- How using attribute dependency to make your products and services change as your location changes could improve the quality of your life.
Resources from this episode: