Life is full of contradictions, isn’t it?
We often have two ideas in our heads that are in opposition with one another. We want one thing but we also want something else. Unfortunately, we can’t have both because they’re directly opposed.
So, what do we do?
That’s what I’m discussing in this episode. I’m going to help you navigate this very common situation. The next time you’re facing a contradiction, you’ll be equipped to handle it with confidence and even a boost in creativity.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Some examples of contradictions we face every day.
- Two schools of thought on contradictions.
- The weak link in contradictions.
- Why all assumptions are false.
- How to identify your assumptions.
- Techniques I use to break contradictions.
- Examples of how to use these techniques.
Resources from this episode: